Friday, September 5, 2008

We made it!!

Well, it's 6:30pm here in Kiev (pronounced "Keev"), and it's been a bit of a whirlwind journey and arrival. I just found a wifi connection at the local hotel so I'm paying by the minute, but I'll compose a more worthy blog and upload it later. But for now, WE'RE HEEEEERRRRE!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twas the day AFTER travel
and I'm lost in my thoughts,
Not a package was stolen
not a bag did get lost!

TSA was a hassle and
it twas really insane,
But Customs was a bussle
when you got to Ukraine.

We smiled like our passports
and clutched to our belt,
And a hand on our shoulder
we surely had felt.

And a prayer for safe travel
made our travel go right,
For God surely smiled
as we slept on first night.

Pat said...

Fantastic! We're really looking forward to hearing more!

Scott said...

Glad you made it. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Nanci said...

How exciting! We are sending good thoughts your way - and looking forward to lots of posts and pictures!