I took a few shots of the kids today, although you can only take so many shots of kids playing in a sandbox before they all look alike. :-)
Today we brought grapes, and they were a big hit. They like them just as much as candy, so this is one healthy habit we'll definitely like to see continue when we get home. We ran out of juiceboxes (aka Red Bull for kids), so we've just been letting them drink bottled water, which they like just as much. Again, another habit to continue back home.
Vala posing for the camera, in her red outdoor outfit. Again, love the stylin' hat. Another girl Vala's age had on the exact same outfit (see video below).
Speaking of hats, check out what they had Talia Ira wearing today...it looks like a pink chef's hat or something. :-)
One of the first English things I taught Alex Maskim was to say "good job!" and give a thumbs up (it's SOOO cute). He knows he did well when mama or papa says "good job!"I shot this great video of Alex Maksim dancing with one of the other kids (dressed just like Vala). I noticed that the other adoptive parents who were playing the "musika" had taught Alex to do the "Pulp Fiction Dance" you see here, I was laughing so hard I could barely hold the camera still! :-)
6 comments:
Thanks for the updates and the pictures! So enjoy seeing the kiddos. Will be praying for news from the judge QUICKLY!
Spent the day at church helping with The Truth Project. My legs are TIRED from standing all day as I helped with food for all the breaks and lunch. Definitely not used to standing that much.
Hope you have had a great weekend. John Vaughn's group leading worship.
Kristy
Good to see you guys hanging in there. We have not heard about a court date eithor. But we are having fun getting everything ready. The children are beautiful. We miss our little Samuel. Have you seen him? Blow him kisses.
Jeanette and Michael
How cute. I want one of those hats. I love the faces. Praying for an immediate court date!!! God can do that. How is John's back? Come home soon. We had to do Terry's bday and our anniversary without you.
Love
TnT
Michael and Jeanette: Yes we saw Samuel when we dropped the kids off with the bigger group. I'm not sure he heard us say "pa-KAH!" (Bye!) and blow kisses, he was pretty busy doing what he does best...running. :-)
Lots of people at church are asking about how things are going. Just passing on the info that lots of people are praying...especially today that you will get a court date soon! We are praising God for His continued guidance to you and your testimony as you walk through this journey. Keep pressing on! We love you guys! Karen
Ok- these kids are adorable! Love the hats and really, really love Alex dancing- I have had to watch that video many times. It just keeps luring me back to "click" again :-)
Praying for the court date and for the waiting to go quickly...
Doug quoted my favorte verse today and I'll pass it along-
Isaiah 33:6
And He shall be the stability of your times. A wealth of salvation, wisdom and knowledge...
Can't wait to see you and the whole "CUTE" Livingston family!
Much love,
Amy
Post a Comment