Well, trains and automobiles anyway. Marina is to pick us up at 6pm (2.5 hours from now) for the 12 hour train ride to Donetsk. We are really looking forward to that because not only will we upgrade to a hotel with Internet access and elevators, but there's a Mickey D's close by too! :) The other reason we are VERY excited now is that we have a 7:30AM appointment tomorrow with some official, who will then sign off on our ability to go see the kids that day! So, I have to make this short because we need to go buy some toys for the kids (a couple of Barbie's and a GI Joe with Kung Fu grip should do it) before we go.
Da svidanya!!
Papa John
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! I know the ages are 2, 3 and 4...but inquiring minds want to know which child belongs to the ages? (or really which age belongs to the little boy...and we can figure out which ones belong to the girls! :)
Have a great trip and we'll look forward to hearing from you from the new place!
What a whirlwind! I'm amazed things are moving so fast. Must be a sign...
Yes, to knowing which age is which. I've got to get busy with third Christmas stocking and quilt plans. Guess I don't need to wonder what I'll be doing at the quilt retreat in a few weeks.
Love, Mona
Post a Comment