Kids all dressed up and their orphanage workers.
Their first car ride. Praise God, they all love to ride in the "machina," and so far no signs of motion sickness.
Livingstons at the train station.
Sightseeing from the train.
Some got a little scared on the train. Can you tell it feels like a sauna?
All cleaned up at the apartment. The first baths went great.
Lunch time at the apartment today. First time for soup, and BOY was it popular!Here's a short video clip of the train ride.
We are off in an hour to finish up with visas at the Embassy, then we'll be ready to come home!
5 comments:
Sounds like you are doing great on your next 50-year adventure....
Glad you are taking all the pictures and videos that you can share with the kids in years to come. They will really enjoy looking at them and hearing the stories.
See you Saturday!
Kristy
Sorry, I missed not commenting yesterday. It has been crazy around here trying to find the perfect mix of "tricks" for Tim to put in his bag. Stasia & Evan have been "testing" everything just to make sure if it is kid-friendly or not! I agree with the others, the worst is behind you....and no carsicknesses is something to definitely praise the Lord for. I remember the rushed feeling we had on our medical/embassy/picture day...the Russian mentality is "hurry-up & wait" :) But now it is official, and with a space where you can set clear boundaries and not so many "official" places to go. Our prayers will continue with you...Uncle Tim is almost ready to leave! We will continue to pray for you all....love, Karen
I'm so happy for you all. I love the pictures and videos ... and the recap of your incredible journey. I look forward to hearing from you when you return to KC with your family! Love Judy S
I've been anxiously reading every day -- God definitely answers prayer! Between the laughter and the tears, I feel like I know them already. Can't wait to baby sit!
Love you guys and see you when you get home.
Susan (Aunt CeCe)
Post a Comment